General Gastroenterology Physician, Atlantic Health System, NJ
Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multi-specialty physician group with more than 900 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Atlantic Medical Group is seeking to hire two Gastroenterologist to join the Atlantic Digestive Health Institute at Morristown. The position will have a combination of inpatient and outpatient responsibilities. The position will be affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and will report in to the CMO and the Department Chair.
The role will offer some teaching responsibility and the ability to work with an experienced team of 4 Physicians and 2 mid- levels.
- Provide clinical care for patients with gastrointestinal disorders including consultation and ongoing care in outpatient practice and inpatient consultation
- Perform endoscopic procedures as needed -Scopes will be done at the Morristown Medical Center and at the outpatient on site location.
- Maintain the standard of care for the delivery of gastroenterology
- Meet all Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements
- Obtain complete history and record findings in a systematic format
- Order, perform and interpret routine laboratory tests
- Order medications and or medical devices as needed
- Follow hospital care and round or communicate with hospitalists on the care of hospitalized patients
- Conduct appropriate follow up to ensure appropriate levels of patient care
- MD or DO
- Board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ
Apply for General Gastroenterology Physician, Atlantic Health System, NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly