Nocturnist Hospitalist BC/BE
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for a full-time BE/BC Nocturnist to join our busy and growing Hospitalist division at Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley, CA. A full-time schedule is equivalent to 12 shifts per month doing a combination of swing shifts from 4pm-2am and night shifts from 9pm-7am.
- BE/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted California Medical license
- Residents are welcome to apply
- Flexible schedule with ability to work more shifts
- 6-7 admissions per night plus cross coverage
- Closed ICU with 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage
- Supportive and collaborative colleagues and
consultants with <3% turnover rate
- Excellent rapport with ER and nursing staff
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentives
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
EEO – Equal Employment OpportunityCommunity Information
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60 thousand people. Castro Valley is located in the heart of the greater Bay Area of northern California. Nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by tree covered rolling hills, Castro Valley residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy a rural atmosphere at the hub of California's cultural, economical and recreational heartland. Castro Valley boasts such natural amenities as an extensively developed park system, swimming lagoon, 315 acre lake, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. Schools are top notch and the community is tight knit.
Apply for Nocturnist Hospitalist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly