Palliative Care Physician BC/BE
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Palliative Care Physician. This is a nationally recognized, innovative outpatient/home-based palliative care program serving patients and families facing serious illness with an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care. All applicants must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care medicine. Palliative medicine fellowship completion is preferred.
- Provide Palliative Medicine consultation services in multiple settings: primarily home and clinic visits, telemedicine
- Symptom management, clarify goals of care, psychosocial and spiritual support
- Coordinate with attending physician, subspecialists and the Palliative Supportive Care interdisciplinary team to establish a plan of care
- Facilitate access to appropriate supportive care services. Coordinate care with hospital-based palliative care services, outside agencies and local hospices.
- Assist in the development of palliative supportive care standards, and care tools as well as Quality Improvement and Lean Methodologies.
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Subspecialty Board certified or eligible in Hospice/Palliative Medicine.
- Current California state medical license and in good standing with state medical board.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 300 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/VCommunity Information
Castro Valley is a friendly, peaceful unincorporated town, populated by about 60 thousand people. Castro Valley is located in the heart of the greater Bay Area of northern California. Nestled in a quiet valley surrounded by tree covered rolling hills, Castro Valley residents, businesses, and visitors enjoy a rural atmosphere at the hub of California's cultural, economical and recreational heartland. Castro Valley boasts such natural amenities as an extensively developed park system, swimming lagoon, 315 acre lake, and a beautiful 18 hole golf course. Schools are top notch and the community is tight knit.
Apply for Palliative Care Physician BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly