Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is looking for a full-time BE/BC Nocturnist to join our busy and growing Hospitalist division at Alta Bates Summit Medical Center in Berkeley and Oakland, CA. A full-time schedule is equivalent to 12 shifts per month doing a combination of swing shifts from 4pm-2am and night shifts from 9pm-7am.
- BE/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted California Medical license
- Residents are welcome to apply
- Flexible schedule with ability to work more shifts
- 6-7 admissions per night plus cross coverage
- Closed ICU with 24/7 in-house intensivist coverage
- Supportive and collaborative colleagues and
- consultants with <3% turnover rate
- Excellent rapport with ER and nursing staff
- Competitive compensation with productivity incentives
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
EEO Equal Employment OpportunityCommunity InformationBerkeley is a vibrant and dynamic city that is consummately Californian in setting, international in cultural outlook, and filled with superb restaurants, shops, theaters and cafes. Berkeley has a creative scene which extends from the performing and visual to the culinary arts. In the East Bay, Berkeley is a stylish arts and entertainment destination. Berkeley is a town with live theater and music most every night and its theatrical and cultural venues keep the arts front and center, citywide and year-round. Berkeley is also known for its food. Berkeley is passionate about cuisine, and it shows on the menus of the city's innovative, influential restaurants, inside the dozens of specialty food stores and stands that line its avenues, and at the trio of weekly farmers markets in town. With so many cultural and culinary experiences to savor indoors, Berkeley also has many ways to enjoy the great outdoors. The city extends from San Francisco Bay into a forested coastal range, offering hiking and biking trails that run along the bay and up into the city's landmark regional parks. People can enjoy sailing, rock climbing, kayaking, windsurfing, skateboarding, golf, and beautiful gardens. Berkeley is also careful to honor and celebrate its past with dozens of historic monuments and architectural treasures. For sports fans, Berkeley is home to the Cal Bears and within easy reach of a number of professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland As, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants and San Francisco 49ers.
Apply for Nocturnist Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly