Pediatric Hospitalist BC/BE
Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is recruiting for a full-time BE/BC Pediatric Hospitalist Independent Contractor at Sutter Delta Medical Center in Antioch, California.
- BE/BC in Pediatric Medicine
- Highly proficient in resuscitation and stabilizing babies
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 380+ clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for excellence with multiple awards for our quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing clinicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401 K- Profit Sharing Pension Plan with an employer-funded Safe Harbor contribution
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Group shareholder potential
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
EEO Equal Employment OpportunityCommunity Information
The City of Antioch is centrally located with access to a large number of the best attractions in Northern California. Mt. Diablo and the Bay Area proper lie to the west; Silicon Valley to the south. The Sacramento River Delta flows to the north and the lush Central Valley spreads to the east. With Sacramento, the Gold Country, Napa Valley wineries, the Pacific Ocean and Lake Tahoe all within easy driving distance, Antioch offers residents a wide variety of places to go and things to do.
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly