Critical Care Intensivist BC/BE
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods (SMGR) is recruiting for a full-time BE/BC Critical Care Intensivist to join our busy practice.
Santa Rosa, CA - Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital
- 24 hour shifts (12 hrs. in hospital, 12 on pager with eICU support)
- Average of 2-4 patient admissions per shift
- 12-bed closed ICU
- BE/BC in Critical Care Medicine
- Active and unrestricted California Medical License
- ACLS & BLS Certification
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in standard ICU procedures (intubation, central line, arterial line, chest tube, thoracentesis, paracentesis)
- EPIC proficiency strongly preferred
Sutter Medical Group of Redwoods
We are a multi-specialty medical group made up of over 115 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 22+ specialties throughout the Sonoma County. Our organization is nationally recognized for excellence with multiple awards for quality of care, innovation and leadership.
Sutter Medical Group of the Redwoods is affiliated with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support, including the latest technology, allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
EEO Equal Employment OpportunityCommunity Information
Located 55 miles north of San Francisco and 30 miles east of the Pacific Ocean, Santa Rosa is a warm and friendly city of 170,000 within Sonoma County, population 500,000. You will enjoy a unique blend of culture with exceptional art, wine, food, and recreation. Amenities include 400 wineries in Sonoma County, 27 golf courses, hot air ballooning, hiking, spas, river sports, and world-class cuisine. Sonoma County also has a professional symphony, excellent public and private schools, fantastic weather, and some of the most affordable housing in the Bay Area. You would live and work where others only dream of visiting.
Apply for Critical Care Intensivist BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly