Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is seeking a Board Certified Fellowship Trained Neurosurgeon.Highlights:
- Join a well-established, premier neurosurgery practice located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- The ideal candidate would build a general neurosurgery practice with a mix of brain and spine cases.
- The potential to specialize in neuro-oncology is available with the primary hospital possessing state of the art equipment for brain tumors and a solid referral network.
- Each neurosurgeon is provided with a dedicated clinic coordinator and a LVN.
- Trauma call is anticipated to be 7-8 days per month with no practice call.
Sutter West Bay Medical Group
Sutter West Bay Medical Group (SWBMG) is a 150+ member multi-specialty group that is rapidly growing in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our structure enables clinicians to work within a supportive team to provide excellent care. Our caregivers develop and share best practices, mentor new peers and contribute to clinical initiatives. The collegial environment attracts physicians and advance practice clinicians who are patient-centered, innovative, value teamwork and are committed to excellence.
SWBMG works in partnership with Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation (SPMF), a non-profit organization providing care through its affiliation with SWBMG. Physicians work as a team to provide patient-focused care that encourages teamwork. SPMF provides physicians with an administrative infrastructure, allowing physicians to focus on patient care.Join us and you'll enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefit Package
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) funds and education days
- Retirement program
- Positive work/life balance
- State of the art electronic health record (EPIC)
- Group leadership opportunities
An Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V
Community InformationSan Francisco is the leading financial and cultural center of Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area. San Francisco is one of the top tourist destinations in the world and is renowned for its temperate weather, steep rolling hills, unique architecture, arts and culture, and fine dining. The population is very diverse and there is high demand for primary care.
Apply for Neurosurgeon BC/BE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly