SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - ADULT RECON PHYSICIAN
Physician-led, community-owned non-profit health system with Mayo affiliation is building an elite orthopedic surgery team. We are seeking a fellowship-trained orthopedic total joint surgeon to develop and grow the orthopedic total joint services throughout their 14 county service area.
• Brand new State-of-the-Art Orthopedic and Neuroscience Center to open 2021
• 100% Total Joint Surgery with dedicated ORs
• Dedicated Physician Assistants
• Very tenured support team
• Extremely competitive compensation and benefits package
• $850,000+ income potential
With an abundance of cultural activities, dining, shopping, and nightlife, you're going to fall in love with this city along the shores of this beautiful Wisconsin lake. The city prides itself on great schools, colleges, an international airport, and fantastic healthcare systems. We invite you to experience this dynamic mix of big-city conveniences with small-town warmth and friendliness.
For more information contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Adult Recon
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - ADULT RECON PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly