Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB Hospitalist
OB/GYN Hospitalist Opportunity
Banner Health, a Top 5 Large Health System and one of the country's premier non-profit health care networks is expanding its team of specialists in Northern Colorado. Excellent opportunity for a dynamic BE/BC OB/GYN Hospitalist to join the growing team of employed physicians as we expand our program. Banner Health is recognized for its leadership and dedication to the communities we serve.
- BC/BE in OB/GYN
- 3 years experience required
- Support to ED triage
- Work with North Colorado Family Medicine Residents
- coverage of in-house GYN consults
- Lead Labor and Delivery during coverage
- 182 shifts of 12 hours annually
- Opportunity for additional shift work
North Colorado Medical Center: 398 bed regional tertiary medical center serving patients from a four-state region. Level II Trauma; Level III Nursery. Full complement of sub-specialties, 24-hour ICU with EICU support, rapid response teams and FP residency program.
With more than 300 days of sunshine, Northern Colorado is one of the best places to live and work. Spectacular views along the Rocky Mountain Front Range, great weather, endless recreational activities, cultural amenities, education and professional opportunities.
- Within one hour of majestic Rocky Mountain National Park-90 minutes to world-class ski resorts
- Biking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, hunting and fishing
- A multitude of public and private golf courses and public parks
- Cultural and historic activities throughout the year
- Thriving retail sector featuring a mix of national chains and independently-owned businesses
- Highly educated workforce & broad-based business sector leading to substantial growth along the front range
- Variety of public and private education options for K-12 and easy access to three major university (Colorado State University, University of Colorado and University of Northern Colorado) plus numerous community colleges.
Banner Health's Total Compensation package includes:
- Base Salary $333,315 w/ 85% base and 15% value
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plan
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
Facility & Location InformationBanner Medical Group: Northern Colorado Front Range
5623 19th Street, Greeley, CO 80634 Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB Hospitalist
Apply for Physician-Obstetrics and Gynecology - OB Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly