Houston area Hospitalist
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time Hospitalist to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, located in the bay area of the Houston metro.
HCA HOUSTON HEALTHCARE CLEAR LAKE MEDICAL CENTER
Seeking A Full Time Hospitalist- Days and Approximately 4 nights a month
- 762 bed hospital
- Level II trauma capable
- Average daily census per physician is about 18-20
- 3 Rounding physicians (Monday – Friday)
- 2 Rounding physicians (Saturday & Sunday)
- 1 Admit shift (daily): 8a-8p daily
- 1 Night shift (nightly): 8p-8a daily
- Block scheduling, but not necessarily in 7 day blocks
- No procedures required
- Will manage ICU patients with the help of an intensivist
- Hospitalist run codes – ER and anesthesia are available for intubations
- EMR: Meditech
- Employee Status with benefits
Welcome to Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital. Since 1972, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center offers full-service adult and pediatric care to accommodate people of all ages. From emergency room care to complex cardiovascular, brain surgery, bariatric surgery, and more, they ensure Bay Area Houston residents receive the best healthcare in their own community.
Hospital Website: https://hcahoustonhealthcare.com/locations/clear-lake/
Webster, midway between Houston and Galveston, is the perfect place to live. Webster defines excitement with spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants – from fast food to white tablecloths, electrifying nightlife, and sensational shopping. Located just minutes from Space Center Houston and Galveston‘s beaches - in Webster, you’re in the middle of the action.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Houston area Hospitalist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly