Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon
Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon Greenwich, CT, 30 miles from NYC
Growing orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice with an outstanding reputation has an exceptional opportunity for a fellowship-trained Board Certified/Board Eligible Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon. Both partner track and partner opportunities are available depending on experience.
Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery Specialists, PLLS (ONS) is a vertically integrated, advanced multi-specialty orthopaedic and neurosurgery practice that has served patients throughout the New York Metropolitan area for more than 20 years. The 25 ONS fellowship trained physicians provide expertise in the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries, sports medicine, minimally invasive orthopedic, spine and brain surgery, joint replacement, and trauma. ONS provides onsite digital imaging and state-of-the art physical therapy and MRI. ONS also operates a world class AAAHC accredited ASC in Stamford, CT. The practice is located in beautiful Fairfield County with superb schools and easy access to NYC.
- Expanding, prestigious multi-specialty group
- Easy access to New York City
- Partner track or partner opportunities
- Strong referral base
- Collegial work environment
- Patient centric culture
- ASC affiliation
- Research opportunity
- Generous compensation and comprehensive benefits package
- Signing/relocation stipend
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Completion of an accredited orthopaedic residency program
- Excellent communication skills
- Patient focused, collaborative, team player
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a letter of application and curriculum vitae to Katherine Platt, Director of Physician Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about ONS, please visit www.onsmd.com.
Apply for Foot and Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly