Work and play in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains while taking advantage of one of the top Neurosurgery opportunities in the Southeast! Join a highly reputable, growing Neurosurgery practice. The multi-specialty practice is one of the most comprehensive providers of Neurosurgery, located in Johnson City, TN, serving 1.3 million people in the Tri-Cities. This well established, employed group has served the Tri-Cities for over 15 years and is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Neurosurgeon. The group provides neurosurgical services to Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC), a Level I Trauma Center and Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. JCMC offers state-of-the art neuro services and programs including: neuro-interventionalists,a dedicated spine floor, and 24/7 critical care specialists. Latest technology available including: Medtronic Stealth Navigation, Medtronic O Arm, Mazor X Spine Robotics, NICO/Brainpath Technology
Highlights of the position
- Board Certified Neurosurgeon with high interest in general Neuro and Spine
- Current Practice: 2 full time Neurosurgeons and 8 PA's. Additional neurosurgery practice with 1 neurosurgeon and 3 PA’s to share call.
- High volume, established practice
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation care in clinic
- ASC located in same building as clinic
- Adult Population
- Two dedicated Neuro Surgery Suites
The Northeast Tennessee region's unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
More community info: www.johnsoncitytnchamber.com/.
Apply for Neurosurgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly