Intensivist/Critical Care Opportunity in Independence, Missouri
A physician-owned group based in Kansas City is seeking an intensivist/critical care specialist for Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, Missouri.
- Opportunity to develop new critical care program
- Block schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off
- APP support available day and night
- No in-house night calls required
- All consultant services available, excellent ancillary services
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Board certified or board eligible
- ACLS/BLS certified
- Competitive base compensation - $425k
- Full benefits offered
- Medical and malpractice insurances provided
- Profit sharing
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+ physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women s services; among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship. Please contact Amie Murphy, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Apply for Intensivist/Critical Care Opportunity in Independence, Missouri
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly