Join a collegial private-practice group of general orthopaedic surgeons in beautiful Colorado. Western Slope Orthopaedics is working in conjunction with Montrose Memorial Hospital to recruit a BC/BE surgeon with fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery. Don’t miss this opportunity to experience:
- A small-town hospital with state-of-the-art medical capabilities
- Competitive recruitment/sign-on package with opportunity for partnership
- Ancillary services including outpatient surgery center
- Favorable trauma call schedule
- Easy access to many outdoor activities, from hiking the high mountains to camping in the desert southwest
Please email email@example.com with questions or to submit your CV.
Montrose Colorado is the kind of Colorado people dream about. Situated in southwestern Colorado on the Western Slope of the Rocky Mountains, Montrose is home to the Black Canyon National Park and offers scenic mountains, valleys, canyons, mesas, lakes and rivers, plus all the recreational activities that accompany these natural wonders like hiking, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and more. Montrose lies at an elevation of 5,794 feet above sea level, has mild summers and winters with minimal snow accumulation in the city, making a great four-season playground.
The population of our service area is approximately 95,000 people. The region offers unlimited outdoor and cultural activities, including world class skiing (Telluride and Crested Butte), hunting, fishing, biking, hiking, multiple natural hot springs, and so much more! Walk or bike to work!
Apply for Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly