Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Genetics Physician to join an outstanding special care program. The Physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. Candidates should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic test in and expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
The Genetics program is a new Baylor Scott & White Health program with a lot of opportunity for growth and to serve the greater Austin-Round Rock community.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Round Rock is a 101-bed, full-service hospital with a freestanding cancer center and a care clinic operating adjacent to the hospital. The medical center offers a wide network of medical expertise and resources, and includes a full range of personalized care in more than 40 specialties.
About the Community
Located just 15 miles north of Austin in the beautiful Texas Hill Country, Round Rock is one of the fastest-growing communities in the U.S. and one of the best-managed cities in Texas. Additional accolades include one of the nation’s “Top Cities for Living the American Dream” and “Safest City in Texas.” Here you’ll find top-notch entertainment and dining options as well as state-of-the-art sports facilities, a large outlet mall (think IKEA, Disney, J Crew and over 115 more stores), a highly rated public school district and more. Quite simply, one of the country’s most livable towns.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Current unrestricted medical license in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board or willing to obtain (or similar)
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Apply for Genetics Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly