OB/GYN Well-Established Women's Center FT & PT Available
A busy, well-established Women’s Center in southwestern Wisconsin has an opening for a board eligible/board certified OB/GYN Specialist to join their family-oriented, relationship-based team.
- 15-20 patients per day in clinic
- Medical center hours are 7 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Projected deliveries per year is between 225-250 for the group
- General call schedule: 1:4. One day a week and one weekend per month
- Full Time is 4 days a week, option of working 5 days to increase wRVU’s
- Part-time option available
- OB is shared with 5 Family Medicine and 2 OB/GYN Physicians
- Sign-on bonus of $60,000
- Incentive bonus is 22% wRVU
- 2-Year guarantee: $320,000 – $380,000, depending on experience
- 6 labor and delivery rooms and a dedicated C-section suite within the OB department
- Clinic building is within the hospital and new space is being constructed now
- Located 60 minutes from Madison, WI, and 20 minutes from Dubuque, IA, which provide access to arts, entertainment, sports, and dining
- Educated, diverse, university town
- Safe, low hassle community with a mix of suburban and rural living.
Strelcheck Healthcare Search has been contracted by this facility to conduct all Physician screening. Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for OB/GYN Well-Established Women's Center FT & PT Available
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly