Interventional Pain Management Physician
Interventional Pain Management Physician in California
A private practice in Northern California is seeking a qualified physician for a 100% outpatient interventional pain management opportunity. The ideal candidate will be board-certified in
interventional pain management, pain management and rehabilitation, or anesthesiology and pain management.
- One-year track to partnership
- Ownership opportunity in the ambulatory surgery center
- No call or inpatient work required
A vibrant city in Northern California, this community is a wonderful place for families and individuals alike to call home. With gorgeous views all around and access to plenty of amenities,
you’ll have all you need and more.
- Excellent public and private schools as well as a local university
- Surrounded by multiple national forests and parks—enjoy an abundance of outdoor recreation
- A renowned downtown area filled with local festivals, unique shops and restaurants, an eclectic arts scene, craft breweries, and historical museums
- Only 90 minutes from Sacramento and less than 2.5 hours to Napa’s gorgeous Wine Country
- Easy drives to Lake Tahoe and the Bay Area
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pain Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Management, Anesthesiologist Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES
Apply for Interventional Pain Management Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly