Acute Care Surgeon 7 on/ 7 off Schedule
Altru Health System is a community-owned, integrated healthcare system with a Trauma II hospital, a specialty hospital, more than a dozen clinics in Grand Forks and the surrounding region, and a large home care network. More than 200 physicians are employed with Altru crossing 44 specialties and serving a referral population of over 225,000 residents in in northeast North Dakota and northwest Minnesota. As the first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Altru’s providers have access to clinically integrated tools extending Mayo Clinic’s knowledge and expertise to patients.
- 7 on / 7 off work schedule
- Surgical Critical Care fellowship training preferred
- Currently 2 Acute Care only, with 4 mixed IP/OP practice covering night call
- Level II Trauma Center with 1200 patients in 2020
- Epic electronic record
- 11 ORs with a strong and supportive OR team, Anesthesia care team with CRNA’s medically directed by 10 Anesthesiologists
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Relocation and immigration allowance
- Generous vacation and CME time off
Located in Grand Forks, Altru is affiliated with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences surgery residency program and works directly with surgery residents. Altru Family Medicine Residency offers teaching opportunities for residents and fellows in family practice, obstetrics, and sports medicine.
Apply for Acute Care Surgeon 7 on/ 7 off Schedule
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly