OBGYN Opportunity in Atlanta Metro Area
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of Georgia, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Alpharetta, GA. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized.
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 3 experienced physicians that have been serving patients in Alpharetta and Atlanta Metro area for several years. Deliveries are typically done at Northside Hospital in Sandy Springs which is one of the major medical facilities in the area. This practice is a great opportunity for someone who wants a career in the Atlanta area and to provide a broad level of obstetrics and gynecological services to a diverse patient population.
- The Center has a main office in Alpharetta and a satellite office in Sandy Springs near Northside Hospital
- Competitive salary and schedule that provides a great work life balance
- Diverse and experienced team of physicians
- Patient daily clinical census is around 15-25
- Call is one fixed night per week and one weekend per month
- Partnership/Production opportunities after 2 years with the practice
- Once on a production model, can take as many days off as required
- The center is in a highly desirable area. Alpharetta is an affluent suburb in the Atlanta metro area with great schools and a family friendly environment
- Forbes Magazine recently ranked Alpharetta #1 on the list of America's 25 Best Places to Move
- Alpharetta offers award-winning parks, excellent schools, a multitude of family-friendly festivals and events, unique shopping destinations and a thriving culinary scene
About Unified Women’s Healthcare
Unified Women’s Healthcare is a company comprised of like-minded professionals working toward a shared vision: for all women to have the best healthcare in the world. We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing our employees with opportunities for professional growth, including tools, training and additional resources.
Working with Unified Women’s Healthcare opens the door to a breadth of opportunities and job flexibility. Physicians may choose to start working in one location and later move to other geographical areas across the country should their personal or professional needs change
One of the many advantages of partnering with Unified is that the physicians in our network are assured of continued clinical autonomy—all clinical decisions remain at the practice level.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OBGYN Opportunity in Atlanta Metro Area
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly