Breast Surgeon – Phoenix, Arizona
Busy physician-owned Private Practice Breast Surgery practice is actively searching for a BC/BE fellowship-trained Breast Surgeon to join the team of ten breast surgeons in the Scottsdale/ Phoenix, Arizona area.
The group is devoted to the highest level of patient care. A positive work environment with experienced, well-trained, and supported physicians and staff, leads to superior patient care and excelling patient satisfaction scores, which in today's transparent environment is a must.
What makes Comprehensive Breast Center of Arizona different?
- Well-established community breast surgical practice.
- Excellent record of success in recruiting and retaining multiple breast surgeons in the region – reputation as a stable practice in which physicians come to practice and thrive.
- Team-based care with professional practice management to ensure optimal revenue cycle.
- The culture is one of collegiality, teamwork while maintaining autonomy, clinical innovation, and transformation.
- Long-time, strong partnership with local community-based hospital system, collaboratively providing timely access to comprehensive evidence-based breast care.
- Support of the largest primary care base in the region.
- Collegial supportive relationship Medical and Radiation Oncologists as well as Plastic Surgeons and hospital administration.
- As a division of Arizona Center for Cancer Care, CBCA is highly integrated with the local hospital oncology service line.
- 100% Full-Time Breast Surgery
- No General Surgery Call
- Research Opportunities
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, Relocation, and Malpractice Insurance
- Excellent support staff and dedicated practice management systems in place that allows you to practice at the top of your license.
- State of the art EMR system which allows the team to save time and work smarter.
- Work with a friendly collegial team that will support you and grow your patient base population.
- Established practice with great collegial relationship with all specialties (Urology, Gynecology, Colorectal Surgery, Gyn Oncology, and Primary Care Physician)
- Fellowship-trained in Breast Surgery
- BC/BE in General Surgery
- Eligible for Arizona Medical License
- No Visa assistance available
This well-established group of ten breast surgeons is closely aligned with HonorHealth, a six-hospital system in the Scottsdale/Phoenix Metro Area. Being aligned with HonorHealth creates additional opportunities for expansion. The HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea campus, a 421-bed hospital has established excellence as a regional leader in Cancer Care, Complex Esophageal Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease. HonorHealth Shea Medical Center, HonorHealth’s hub for Cancer Care, has a long-standing reputation as a Breast Health Center of Excellence offering comprehensive breast health and wellness programs. This excellence is replicated at the other HonorHeath community-based hospitals which are located in the most desirable areas of the city where physicians want to work, live, and play. Programmatic leadership in breast health and wellness begins with a strong breast surgery team, paired with specialized Medical and Radiation Oncologist, Fellowship-trained Breast Radiologist, Plastics/Reconstructive Surgeons, and a host of strong clinical support services.
Rarely does a position come along which blends the best of location, practice support, collaboration, and record of success of Breast Surgeons, which when they join have quickly built a large patient following in the best payer mix in the city. Now is the time to learn more about this truly community-based Breast Surgery Position.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Laura Hays at 480-391-9777 or email@example.com.