We’re in search of a Vascular Surgeon with endovascular skills for a thriving community practice in the beautiful northwest Iowa region. Grow your career with an established practice that uses state-of-the-art technology. Work alongside a highly motivated and reputable surgical team that has an efficient and organized clinical support staff already built into the practice.
Call is shared among the physicians and a trip to the hospital is required once every four to five call days. Specialized in top-notch care for
vascular conditions, practice the latest in vascular screening diagnosis and treatment. If you’re a Board Certified or Board eligible Vascular Surgeon (or fellowship-trained) in search of a new opportunity offering a partnership and potential ownership then we want to hear from you.
- Very Competitive Salary with bonuses (sign-on/relocation/productivity).
- Partnership/ownership opportunity in outpatient lab after completion of a successful year
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision/Retirement plans)
- Outstanding variety of cases – carotids, AV fistulas, distal bypass, fem-pops, endovascular, etc.
- Experienced mentors to help you further develop your skills
- Excellent facilities with all equipment and staffing available
- Diverse patient population
- Call 1:5
- Great practice support and collegiality among the partners
- State-of-the-art technology
- Perfectly positioned to serve the Siouxland community
- Great work-life balance
- Open to 2021 grads!
- Must be Board Certified or Board eligible in Vascular Surgery
- Excellent endovascular skills (preferred)
- Must have Iowa license or willing to obtain
- Excellent Schools
- Great outdoor activities
- Affordable housing prices
- Very low cost of living
Apply for Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly