Gastroenterology Opportunity in Bowling Green, KY
Premier group is looking for a BE/BC Gastroenterologist with Advanced Endoscopy training to join their team in South Central Kentucky.
- Board eligible or board certified in Gastroenterology
- 2021 Fellow and/or Practicing Gastroenterologist who has interest in utilizing their ERCP skillset
- Income guarantee, production bonus and excellent benefits package
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after first year
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Graves-Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200 physician and clinical providers.
- Practice is located in South Central Kentucky Bowling Green, KY, just north of Nashville, TN
- Seeking additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist with ERCP training to meet growth in patient volume
- Opportunity to do 250+ ERCP and EUS Cases
- Gastroenterology Group consists of 4 Gastroenterologists and 6 Clinical Providers
- Schedule: 50% Office and 50% Procedures
- 1:3 Call Schedule, 1:4 with addition of new provider
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital in partnership with Graves-Gilbert Clinic physicians built a new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Warren County, KY
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally recognized for education.
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in Bowling Green, KY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly