Regional Medical Director —PACE/Geriatrics: Southern California | Live And Work Near The Beach
AltaMed, a leading healthcare center providing services to more than 300,000 Southern California residents, is seeking a qualified candidate with clinical practice and provider oversight experience to serve as a Regional Medical Director of its PACE/geriatrics program. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a patient-centered organization and grow in your career in an incredible leadership role.
- Oversee 12—15 direct reports across 5 sites throughout Los Angeles and Orange Counties
- 80–90% administrative and 10–20% clinical work (on an as-needed basis only—incoming director will not carry his or her own patient panel)
- Work a Monday–Friday schedule
- Highly competitive base salary + incentive
Los Angeles and Orange Counties offer breathtaking views and an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in this picturesque region of Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including plenty of beach activities
- Plenty of family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- Local collegiate and professional sports teams
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Lance Boerner at email@example.com or at 314-529-5250 and reference GER-115774
Apply for Regional Medical Director —PACE/Geriatrics: Southern California | Live And Work Near The Beach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly