Total Joint Surgeon
The Permanente Medical Group Inc. in Santa Clara is seeking a Total Joint Surgeon with fellowship training in all facets of adult reconstruction. An interest in shoulder surgery is a plus.
TPMG is the largest integrated health care system in the nation with over 9,300 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care. Through our physician leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, we are shaping the future of health care in the nation.
Current group has (4) Total Joint, (4) Sports Medicine, (1) Upper Extremity/Hand. (1) Generalist who does primary joints, (2) Pediatric surgeons including one who also does pelvic preservation surgery and some joints. The practice is supported by (6) non-surgical SM physicians and (11) P.A.s
The focus of this dynamic practice is total joints knees and hips. Additionally, we are interested in candidates who have an interest in total shoulder surgery.
Our joint practice is almost 100% outpatient doing joint replacement including bilaterals and revisions.
We are a regional referral center for hip preservation surgery.
The call is 1:12 and does not include hand or spine.
As a community hospital serious trauma is typically sent to nearby medical centers.
As a physician owned and led medical group, TPMG offers a highly competitive salary, defined benefit AND defined contribution retirement plans, paid medical and dental coverage, malpractice, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, a CME allowance, and a home buyer s loan program with forgivable interest (for qualified candidates). In most cases, the physician is eligible to become a TPMG shareholder after 3 years of service.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell)
Please visit our website to view all of our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA:
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Total Joint Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly