Hospice and Palliative Care Opportunity in Ohio
Adena Health System is seeking a physician to practice palliative medicine and hospice/end-of-life care in a supportive, high-quality environment. Our innovative and expanding program consists of a team of professionals whose focus is on the patient and family.
Job Responsibilities: Inpatient consults and management, collaboration with comprehensive interdisciplinary teams; assist with continued development of palliative care program and coordination with the network’s hospice program.
Our dedicated support services include: Strong partnership with high quality hospitalist service, an intensivist service, a growing Oncology program, a Cardiovascular Program, a large primary care practice network with an Outpatient Nurse Navigator.
Our opportunity includes:
- Generous Starting Salary. Additional Monies are provided for productivity.
- Signing bonus of $20,000.
- Student Loan Assistance of $100,000
- Malpractice insurance
- Reimbursement of moving expenses
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family
- Plus additional benefits!
Apply for Hospice and Palliative Care Opportunity in Ohio
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly