Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Locums Job in OK
An Oklahoma-based facility is currently seeking a pulmonology/critical care physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active OK state license for this position. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage and you will see 12 - 15 patients per day.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OK state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour coverage
- Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Physician Locums Job in OK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly