Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Wisconsin
In addition to a generous compensation package, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Manitowoc. It is located in Wisconsin on the breathtaking shores of Lake Michigan and is a family-friendly community that offers excellent schools, a multitude of activities, and a tremendous number of outdoor recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to sophisticated dining and cultural offerings within a short drive.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2659564.
- Multidisciplinary orthopedic group
- Cutting-edge outpatient facility
- Must be comfortable with general orthopedic trauma cases
- H-1B and J-1 visa candidates welcome
- Fellowship training required
- 6 weeks of vacation
- On the shores of Lake Michigan
- Excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Wisconsin
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly