Physician - Vascular Surgery
Our comprehensive diabetes care group is pleased to announce an exceptional practice opportunity for a board eligible/certified Vascular Surgeon to expand our vascular/endovascular services in Augusta, Georgia. The ideal candidate will deliver high-quality care and be able to perform all the following surgeries including, but not limited to:
- Open and minimally invasive endovascular procedures
- Complex/hybrid transcatheter aortic
- Surgical procedures including enterectomy and bypass grafting
- Endovascular therapies for pulmonary embolism
- Our team includes multiple providers specializing in the care of endocrine diseases.
- Full-time schedule, very light call
- Partnership, competitive compensation and complete benefits
Beyond the practice, Augusta is rich in history and Southern charm. The Augusta Riverwalk features affordable low crime, diversity, cost of living and great schools’ live concerts. Enjoy activity along the Savannah River, a downtown area bursting with restaurants and nightlife. The city is also home to the Masters, an annual golf tournament held each year during the first week of April.
Apply for Physician - Vascular Surgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly