The largest sub-specialty radiology group in Southern Arizona is seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to join their growing team. General diagnostic and sub-specialty radiologist openings available.
This progressive practice has been around for over 85 years and is dedicated to providing quality focused, forward-thinking, and value-driven patient care.
Situated in picturesque Tucson, AZ, this well-known metro is ranked #2 Nationwide as the best places to live according to outsideonline.com.
• Well-established private practice with World-Class imaging.
• Comprehensive ancillary support and strong infrastructure within the practice.
• Efficiency of the workday as the top priority.
• 12 Weeks of PTO - emphasis on work-life balance.
• Partnership or employee track available based on candidate preference.
• Multiple opportunities for leadership and growth.
• In this affordable city with steady growth, you will enjoy a cost of living that is 8% below the national average and a housing market that is 25% below the national average, according to extraspace.com.
• Besides its rich desert landscape, scenic mountain backdrop, and jaw-dropping sunsets, Tucson is home to 300 days of sunshine, some of the cleanest air in the nation, and mild winters that allow for outdoor recreation all year round.
• Downtown Tucson is a hub for art, business, sports, and entertainment and boasts everything from local breweries and restaurants to a 20,000-acre, county owned, mountain recreation park.
• Centrally located, Tucson is short drive two-hour drive from Phoenix and a day's trip away to neighboring California and the Grand Canyon.
• Additionally, Tucson was recently ranked as one of the top 10 cities best positioned to recover from the coronavirus according to forbes.com.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RADIOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly