Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time OB/GYN to work for UCHealth Women's Care Clinic in Steamboat Springs, Colo. In this role, you will provide the full breadth of OB/GYN care to a wide variety of patients from Steamboat Springs, Craig and the surrounding area.
- Your patients will deliver in a beautiful hospital with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with nursing and anesthesiology teams.
- EPIC ensures easy access to patient records in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- The Steamboat Springs hospital and clinic are conveniently located on the same campus.
- You'll have access to the da Vinci SI robot.
- You'll have one day of outreach clinic in Craig, Colo. each week.
The ideal candidate will have some practice experience/fellowship training following residency and be a board certified OB/GYN.
In this role, you will welcome new babies into the world, care for women throughout their lives, and be active in your surgical practice while enjoying all the beauty of the Colorado Rockies. With an average of nearly 200 inches of snowfall per year, the ideal candidate will embrace all the things our winter wonderland has to offer.
At UCHealth, we re looking for those who are talented and inspired those who don t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat Springs is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summertime getaway, now offers hiking, camping, fishing and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous ""Champagne Powder"", and Steamboat is transformed into a skiers paradise. Dine alfresco along the Yampa River in the summer, or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination for high-style with laid-back easy living.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly