Emergency Medicine Physician
Get MORE from your career with Hartford HealthCare
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Emergency Medicine Team at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated healthcare system in CT offers Emergency Medicine Physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY as you practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of diversity, inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
Opportunity for a fellowship-trained BC / BE Emergency Medicine Physician to provide services in a high volume, Level 1, Academic Trauma Center at Hartford Hospital, located in Hartford, CT
Some highlights of this opportunity include:
- High volume ED with 106,000+ visits and 110 ED beds in a state of the art facility.
- Affiliated with the University of CT, we have a large EM residency with 18 residents per year in a 1-2-3 program.
- Professional, team oriented and democratic, with very low MD and RN turnover.
- Highly satisfying work environment includes teaching with hard working residents who provide outstanding care to the patients. Competent, experienced Advanced Practitioners augment the residents and work extremely well within the framework of patient care and teaching.
- Our nursing, secretarial, and other staff are skilled and motivated. Physicians and staff enjoy a professional camaraderie that creates a very satisfying work environment.
- The specialists and hospitalists who consult and admit are skilled and knowledgeable experts and allow us to care for adult patients with all problems except burns. This includes the most advanced invasive procedures and testing.
- Hartford Hospital’s remarkable EM faculty include leaders in toxicology, ultrasound, research and simulation medicine.
- The ED physicians are virtual owners in their practice and share in performance based pay.
- Compensation includes generous base salary plus incentives based on quality, teaching, academics, productivity and patient satisfaction.
- The ED utilizes the EPIC ED Computer System.
- Benefit from comfortable 9 hour shifts.
- Comprehensive benefits include low cost, high quality medical/dental, STD/LTD, generous retirement plan, 457(b), generous paid time off per year, CME and more.
Located between Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE call, text or email Ben Eberly, Physician Recruiter, at Benjamin.Eberly@hhchealth.org OR call/text 860-324-0073.
Hartford HealthCare is an EEO/M/F/D/V employer.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly