Roseville California Orthopaedic Hand/Elbow/Upper Ex
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon Hand/Elbow/Upper Ex to join our team in Roseville, CA.
The Kaiser Roseville Medical Center is based in the North Valley between Sacramento and the Sierra Nevada foothills with abundant family and outdoor opportunities.
The Orthopaedic Surgery Department is seeking a fellowship trained hand and upper extremity surgeon with the desire for a full spectrum upper extremity practice. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in elbow arthroscopy and reconstructive surgery. Applicants for this position should be comfortable with community level general orthopaedic surgery call. We are a busy and collegial department with three other fellowship trained hand surgeons, in addition to sports, joints, trauma and pediatric orthopaedic surgeons.
As a physician owned and led medical group, TPMG offers a highly competitive salary, defined benefit AND defined contribution retirement plans, paid medical and dental coverage, malpractice, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, a CME allowance, and a home buyers loan program with forgivable interest (for qualified candidates). In most cases, the physician is eligible to become a TPMG shareholder after 3 years of service.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Board Certification or Eligibility
Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
- Physician-led organization career growth and leadership opportunities
- Professional freedom
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
- Technology-driven innovation
- Mission driven, patient care-centered and one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
- Shareholder track
- Unparalleled stability 75 years strong
- Shared call
- Moving allowance
- No cost medical and dental insurance
- Home loan assistance (approval required)
- No cost malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including guaranteed pension plan
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous yearly stipend)
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to: Ken Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter, Kenneth.email@example.com or call
(510) 625-6331 (office) or (510) 919-9971 (cell). We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Roseville California Orthopaedic Hand/Elbow/Upper Ex
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly