OB Hospitalist Opportunity
Our Lady of Lourdes Women’s & Children’s Hospital is set apart as the only specialty hospital in the region for women’s and children’s services. This 150-bed hospital has become one of the largest birthing hospitals in the state of Louisiana with the only Level III Surgical NICU.
We are seeking a BE/BC OB Hospitalist Physician to join this active group.
- 7 on/ 7 off
- Responsibilities may include delivering babies, handling unassigned and walk-in patients, seeing in-patients for office-based physicians when they're unavailable, starting deliveries or assisting office-based OB/GYNs in C-sections and other surgeries.
- Two mid-levels on the team
- Our hospital has Women's Services that include:
- 46-Bed Post-Partum Unit
- 15-Bed LDR Unit
- 8-Bed High Risk Unit
- Surgery Suites including 2 C-section Rooms
- 5 OR Rooms
- 10 PAC Unit
- Approximately 200 ED Visits\Month
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits package with company contribution to 403(b)
- CME and professional fees reimbursed
Our Lady of Lourdes Women’s and Children’s Hospital rests in the beautiful community of Lafayette, Louisiana which offers a rich Cajun culture with arts, entertainment, and museums. There are world famous festivals which are centered around music, food and family. This area is well known for abundant hunting and fishing and the home of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette Ragin Cajuns. Just two hours west of New Orleans and 3 hours east of Houston. The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch.com recently named Lafayette, LA as the “Happiest City in America” and it’s no mystery why.
Apply for OB Hospitalist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly