At Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN), we continually go the extra mile to further our mission to heal, comfort and care for the people of our community. Each one of our 19,000 colleagues contributes to this mission and helps make all communities we serve healthier – and better – places in which to live. Our health care professionals provide amazing care every day!
At LVHN, our core values: Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence, guide our decision making and behaviors. We bring our values to life through our actions and commitment to an inclusive and equitable workplace in which everyone feels like they belong and utilize their full potential. That is how each of our colleagues create exceptional experiences in a safe and secure environment for our patients and their loved ones, and for one another.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono, you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Rheumatologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Brodheadsville.
For 23 consecutive years, LVHN has been listed in U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation’s best hospitals. The LVHN Division of Rheumatology currently comprises 7 rheumatologists and a freestanding, fully-accredited rheumatology fellowship.
- Practice as the sole rheumatologist with ancillary staff support in a pre-established, multi-specialty practice
- Shared call with the entire Division of Rheumatology
- High RVU potential
- Infusions done at the Infusion Center at LVH-Pocono
- Easy access to the Department Chair
- A network champion for Rheumatology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Apply for Rheumatologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly