Banner Health’s Newest Health Campus Located in the Phoenix West Valley in Glendale, Arizona
At the END of the Day THIS is Where You Want to Be!
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states. Our physicians work in highly integrated and innovative environments. Banner Health promotes collaborative team-oriented workplaces and clinical settings that focus on providing excellent patient care.
We’re seeking an employed BC/BE Dermatologist to join Banner Health’s largest and most innovative health campus: BHC New River Trails. Offering health care services covering several specialties, this practice will leverage technology and space-planning to optimize patient experience and maximize provider efficiency. The campus will allow patients immediate access to on-site advanced imaging, lab, pharmacy and will house over 45 providers across 11 different specialties.
Position details include:
- General Dermatologist to join the New River Trails campus
- Two well-established practices in the Northwest Valley Dermatology Program; comprised of three general Dermatologists, a Dermatologist/MOHS Surgeon and a Physician Assistant
- Experienced and new grads encouraged to apply
- Schedule: M-F 8-5 | Call to be determined
Phoenix West Valley offers:
- Premier restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- Endless recreational activities including hiking, cycling, boating, golf, and refreshing Lake Pleasant
- Excellent private and public-school options
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary plus production incentives (wRVU and quality metrics) + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options that provide security for you and your family.
SUBMIT YOUR CV TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, TO: firstname.lastname@example.org For questions, please call Chanelle Kisting, Sourcing Strategist, at: (602) 747-6326. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com Please, No Agency Solicitations!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.