Improve your quality of life by joining this well-established regional healthcare organization serving a ten-county area in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
• Join an experienced Rheumatologist and an advanced practitioner in established practice
• Tremendous community demand - current provider scheduled several months out
• Outpatient only; No call or inpatient consults required
Compensation and Benefits Package:
* High base salary + wRVU bonus opportunity
* Substantial signing bonus and relocation
* Student loan reimbursement and Scholarship Program option
* 401K, Life Insurance, Dental, and Medical Insurance for family
* Malpractice insurance
Nestled in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, along the White River, this community is known for its abundance of outdoor activities and breath-taking views. With a very family and community-friendly atmosphere, this economically healthy region also has two award-winning public schools, three private schools, and two very reputable colleges. Residents enjoy sporting events, spelunking, camping, biking and hiking trails, canoeing, golf, and some of the best hunting in the US while being just a short drive from Memphis, TN and Little Rock, AR. We invite you to enjoy The Natural State at its finest.
To learn more about this amazing opportunity text me, Dan Rixon, at 469-367-8085
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for RHEUMATOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly