OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Palm Beach County!
Our medical affiliate, Florida Woman Care, is looking for an experienced Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their single-specialty group in Wellington, Florida. The practice is accepting both experienced physicians and residents.
- Join a team of 3 OB/GYNs and 1 NP
- Team-oriented work environment
- 1:4 Call Schedule
- Relocation Assistance Provided!
- Newly renovated practice!
- Deliver out of Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Sandy beaches give way to greener pastures for horse lovers in Wellington. Home to an internationally recognized equestrian community with a social scene to match! This city in The Palm Beaches offers endless opportunities to play by day and ride off into the sunset at night
- World-class museums and galleries. Concerts and festivals where music fills the air. Award-winning theater and Broadway performers. From Jupiter to Boca Raton, The Palm Beaches is bursting with creativity
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
UWH is an EEO employer
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity in Palm Beach County!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly