Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Join HNI Healthcare s life-saving intensivist team at the Mercy St. Joseph s Warren Hospital in Cleveland, OH. We are interested in Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivists to join our team. This position is open to J1 Visa candidates.?
- $3000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
- FREE CME
- HNICORE Program Training and thought leadership program
- HNI Value-Based Clinical Academy Three-day workshop (in-person or virtually) with University of Texas at Austin and Dell Medical School
- E&M University Coding education, EM evaluation and management
- 24/7 access to UpToDate with VitalsMD
About the Program
- Seven days on, seven days off Day shifts only
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 10 Bed ICU with auto-consult to any patient entering the unit
- Average daily census: 10-15 patients (includes pulmonary floor consults)
- Unparalleled 24/7 administrative support
About the Cleveland Community
- On the shores of Lake Erie, Cleveland is a wonderful place to work and live! Nearby award-winning suburbs offer some of the best public and private schools in the nation with housing and cost of living below the U.S. average.
- Cleveland s famous Metroparks, known as The Emerald Necklace offers miles of natural beauty throughout 24,000 acres around the city. In addition, Cuyahoga Valley National Park offers over 125 miles of trails with glacial waterfalls and rock formations.
- Downtown Cleveland offers major league sports, amazing restaurants, and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Playhouse Square, downtown Cleveland s Theatre District, is the largest performing arts center in the US outside of New York City.?
Why HNI Healthcare?
HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team. We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to grow their careers. Through collaboration and leadership development, we create a healthy culture that nurtures long, rewarding careers.
HNI deploys a highly present, more engaged clinical model decreasing the time and utilization of inpatient and post-acute resources. Our physicians are given the tools to proactively check in and orchestrate their care network getting the patient home healthier and quicker, while mitigating avoidable days and readmissions.??
Our proven management practices, paired with our VitalsMD technology, enable care teams across the care continuum to share patient data and make real-time decisions that improve outcomes while reducing costs.
A successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus volume-based care.
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to excellence.?
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical decision-making.
Apply for Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly