ENDOVASCULAR NEUROSURGERY | MONTEREY, CA | MEDICAL DIRECTORSHIP PHYSICIAN
A thriving private group of neurosurgeons on the coast of California are seeking BE/BC neurosurgeon with a strong endovascular skill set to join their team. The newly recruited physician will serve as the medical director at the local hospital as well.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
• The ideal candidate has a strong endovascular skill set
• Partnership Available after two years
• Great base salary + Productivity and Call Pay - Unlimited Earning Potential!
• Medical Directorship
• $150,000 at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment
• Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
• The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
• Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
• Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
• Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for ENDOVASCULAR NEUROSURGERY | MONTEREY, CA | MEDICAL DIRECTORSHIP PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly