Pediatric Medical Geneticist Position with Academic Opportunity in IL
Carle Health is seeking a BE/BC Pediatric Medical Geneticist to join our expanding Genetics team at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
Practice Opportunity Details Include:
- Join a financially-sound, physician-led organization with a large referral base
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunity to work with one other BC Geneticist, Genetic Counselor, and experienced support staff
- Participate in the delivery of routine Medical Genetics functions by delivering both outpatient and inpatient care.
- Perform care and procedures, both diagnostic and therapeutic, specific to the discipline of contemporary Medical Genetics.
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities related to practice of Medical Genetics.
- Excellent benefit package: health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Practice will be located at Carle Foundation Hospital, a 453-bed Magnet-Designated hospital with the area's only Level I Trauma Center that also offers Level III Perinatal Services
- Teaching and research opportunities available with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the nation s first medical school focused at the intersection of healthcare and engineering.
Apply for Pediatric Medical Geneticist Position with Academic Opportunity in IL
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly