An established private practice of 9 Gastroenterology physicians is adding an additional BE/BC Gastroenterologist to their collegial group.
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
Join Monterey County's largest Gastroenterology group (9 physicians & 3 nurse practitioners) - The group owns two endoscopy centers and a pathology lab. They have the majority of the market share and a significant referral base
• Advanced GI - (EUS and ERCP required)
• Great schedule and call rotation (shared between all 9 physicians)
• Excellent compensation package
• Fantastic benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Malpractice, and Profit sharing
• Option to become a partner in the practice, endoscopy center, and pathology lab
The Monterey Peninsula has been called the greatest meeting of land, sea, and sky, and is recognized as an ideal vacation destination. The lucky few get to call this place home.
• The Monterey Bay area is conveniently located 2 hours south of San Francisco, 5 hours north of Los Angeles, and 5 hours south of Lake Tahoe where there is plenty of great skiing
• Unbelievable weather year-round
• Breathtaking beaches without the crowds - A true beach paradise
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with unbeatable schools, and activities for the whole family
• 20 world-class golf courses including Pebble Beach Golf Links, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, and wine tasting venues
To learn more, please contact Becky Casias at 770-643-5546 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly