Are you a BE/BC OB/GYN looking to join a well-established, highly reputable private practice in a charming southeastern city? The practice is conveniently located near a 150-bed community-hospital which just won the 2020 Best Hospitals Women's Choice Award and Top Obstetrics Facility!
• Join the practices' dynamic team of OB/GYNs, laborist support, advanced practice providers, midwives, MFM specialists, NICU, and labor and delivery staff
• Have access to 2 XI DaVinci robots on-site with blocked times, 3 designated C-section rooms, 3-D/4-D ultrasound, the full scope of in-office procedures and a lab on-site
• State of the art facilities consisting of a Level III NICU, labor and delivery rooms, and a new 26-bed post-partum unit
• Great quality of life with a flexible schedule and collaborative evening and weekend call coverage ranging up to 1:8, with daytime laborist model
• Large primary care referral base with increasing volume for deliveries - ranking 3rd in the state
• Proven income potential near 350K with negotiable incentives such as relocation, sign-on and/or loan repayment along with great benefits and malpractice tail coverage provided, also partnership track opportunities available!
• This welcoming southern metro city in Alabama offers an experience of culture, diversity, fine dining, and southern fare.
• Alabama has one of the lowest housing costs in the country and also ranked 12th as the best state to practice medicine
• The schools are among the top in the state, with outstanding public and private schools and top-rated magnet high schools in the country
This city is known for its historical background and sophistication. This unique riverfront community provides easy access to the majestic beaches of the Gulf Shores and is just a quick 2-hour drive from Atlanta's International Airport.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for OBGYN/OBSTETRICS-GYNECOLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly