Medical Center voted 100 Great Places to Work in Healthcare is looking to bring in a Gastroenterologist to join their busy practice!
• Hybrid Gastroenterology opening 90% clinical with formal academic appointment
• Flexible lifestyle practice schedule with minimal call for the ultimate work life balance
• Well trained support staff and dedicated CRNA coverage
• New state of the art Endoscopy Suite
• Robust referral network
• Medical Director and associate positions available
• H1-B sponsorship available
• Student loan assistance plus 75% tertiary tuition reimbursement
• Lucrative base salaried position plus attainable wRVU bonus benchmarks
• Comprehensive benefits package plus lucrative retirement and 401k match
• Generous sign on bonus, relocation, and residency stipend
Thriving Pennsylvania City that is rapidly growing and has been voted top places to live in PA.
• Excellent cost of living, ranked top safest town, lowest unemployment in the state, and best private and public schools in the state
• Home to The Pennsylvania State University
• Large City Entertainment to include top-rated art festivals, performing acts, off-Broadway shows at Bryce Jordan Center, and an outdoors paradise with a plethora of biking and hiking trails
• Centrally located- in just under 3 hours you can have access to Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
If you desire an opportunity to collaboratively practice your profession, grow a regional program, attain professor status, teach, and live in the most beautiful area of Central Pennsylvania, this is the place for you!
For more information please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly