General Orthopaedic Surgeon
SSM Health Illinois seeks a General Orthopaedic Surgeon to re-establish a service line in our community-based hospital. The successful candidate will join our Medical Group and will be affiliated with St. Mary s Hospital in Centralia, Illinois, in a full-time position.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier hospital system located in Centralia, Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, Memphis and Nashville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a newly remodeled facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health
- 1:3 call schedule
- Active Hospitalist program in place
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Successful candidates must be:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons or its equivalent.
- Can possess any of the following subspecialties in Orthopaedic surgery:
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine
- Fellowship in Total Joints (reconstructive)
- Must be willing to do general Orthopaedics along with either of the two subspecialties listed above.
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary from $500k + (based on experience and training)
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 32 days of paid time off per payroll year
- CME allowance
- 401k with employer match, deferred compensation
Centralia, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs & falls, mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Amtrak station located in the center of town for easy transportation to many major metros.
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Annual Hot Air Balloon Festival
- Rend Lake Recreation Area nearby, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts nearby, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
- 8 universities & colleges within one hour
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs nearby
Check out our website at: www.joinssmhealth.com
Please email your CV to email@example.com
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply for General Orthopaedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly