SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - SPINE PHYSICIAN
This group is seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join their team of 2 ORS physicians and 1 PM&R Interventional Pain doctor. There is potential to discuss partnership which would likely start around the 18 month mark.
• Clinic locations include Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta, with a new clinic opening in Charlotte, NC.
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Low surgical volume but would love to have this physician help with Injections, Spinal Cord Stimulators, RFA, etc.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Call is 1:8 weeks and is very minimal. Mid-Levels take all call during the workday.
• Salary in the mid 400's plus production bonus
• Potential for partnership
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Atlanta Suburbs based on clinic locations
• 30 minutes away from Downtown Atlanta with easy access to the International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!
For more information and to apply now please contact Ross Hegenwald using one of the following methods:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Spine
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for SURGERY - ORTHOPEDIC - SPINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly