OB/GYN in Summerville, SC
- Must be Board Eligible / Board Certified
- Open to new graduates
- Must be comfortable with Laborist model
- Call schedule of 1:6/7 for GYN, with Laborist covering deliveries
- Enjoy the benefits of a growing program, plans for ongoing development, paired with a $60M facility renovation in one of the world s most desirable cities!
- Competitive salary driven by MGMA data and industry benchmarking
- Benefit offerings that cater to your lifestyle: Health, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy, & Financial
- Paid Time Off paired with allocated dollars and days toward CME
- Relocation and signing incentives offered in most circumstances
About Summerville Medical Center:
- 124-bed acute care hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services
- The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women's services, including "home-like" birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries.
An extraordinary coastal city, rich in history and traditions. Charleston, SC has earned national and international recognition of distinction in economic development, access to global markets, tourism, medical care and entrepreneurial opportunity. With its diverse economic mix, the area continues to grow; yet its rich, historic charm and cultural sophistication are evident throughout the city. These distinguishable qualities have established the foundation that has led Charleston to the forefront of cities created with innovation, creativity and a steadfast commitment to building excellence for the future. The region also boasts a multi-billion dollar visitor industry, one of the Southeast's most impressive medical hubs, a well-established base of national and international manufacturers, as well as a large military presence. In addition, arts, recreational and cultural opportunities are abundant.
Apply for OB/GYN in Summerville, SC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly