INCREDIBLE PHYSIATRY POSITION AVAILABLE IN FARGO, ND
SANFORD HEALTH HAS AN INCREDIBLE
PHYSIATRY POSITION AVAILABLE IN FARGO, ND
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE physiatrist to join their great group of four physiatrists and two advanced practice providers in Fargo, ND.
- Sub-specialty interests are welcome
- Full-time outpatient practice with hospital consults & inpatient management of acute rehab patients
- Monday - Friday from 8am - 5pm with minimal call
- Strong collaboration with physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, case management, RNs, and LPNs
- Sanford Health South University Medical Center is CARF accredited to serve adolescents and adults in both general rehab and brain injury
- Subspecialists' service population is over 1 million
- The Joint Commission recognizes Sanford Health as an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and roughly 482 clinics in 26 states and 13 countries. Sanford Fargo s brand new $494 million hospital (completed in 2017) is a Level I Trauma Center. There are over 660 licensed beds between our three hospital campuses, and we employ approximately 640 physicians in our region.
Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful Heart of Lakes area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living. Fargo is a hidden gem - once you visit, you will understand!
- Fargo, ND
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
Apply for INCREDIBLE PHYSIATRY POSITION AVAILABLE IN FARGO, ND
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly