Gynecologic Oncologist in Sacramento
Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Eligible or Certified in Gynecologic Oncology
The successful candidate will be a physician (MD or DO) who is board certified or board eligible in Gynecologic Oncology and has successfully completed an accredited Gynecologic Oncology fellowship. The physician will primarily provide consultation and direct management of patients with gynecologic cancer. This will include surgical management as well as directing adjuvant chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy in coordination with medical oncology and radiation oncology. Skills and experience in robotic-assisted surgery is preferred.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- Shareholder track
- Moving allowance
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Three retirement plans, including pension
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
To learn more about these opportunities and to apply, please visit:
To learn more about our practice opportunities, please email your CV to Ebony Robinson: Ebony.Robinson@kp.org or call (510) 625-6311. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply for Gynecologic Oncologist in Sacramento
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly