GASTROENTEROLOGY POSITION | PRIVATE PRACTICE ENDOSCOPY OWNERSHIP | EASTERN NC PHYSICIAN
• Join a collegial group of 2 MD and 3 APP and walk into an established and busy practice.
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty medical group with partnership track.
• Accredited Endoscopy Suite onsite and in the hospital, staffed with experienced teams.
• Seeking general bread and butter GI, optional ERCP.
• Mixed schedule outpatient clinic, endoscopy, and hospital, 4.5-day work week.
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
• Board Certification or Eligibility Required. New graduates welcome to apply.
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, diabetes center, coumadin clinic, infusion center, physical therapy and more.
• Compensation package includes base salary plus productivity and quality incentives, excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing and more.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and low cost of living
• Catchment area over 150K population
• Close proximity to major medical centers including UNC, Duke, Wake Medical Center and Vidant Medical Center
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school systems
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY POSITION | PRIVATE PRACTICE ENDOSCOPY OWNERSHIP | EASTERN NC PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly