• Join a collegial group of 2 Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers and walk into a turn-key practice.
• Physician-owned and operated multiple specialty medical group with partnership track.
• Accredited Endoscopy Suite onsite and in the hospital staffed with experienced teams.
• Seeking general bread and butter GI, optional ERCP
• Mixed schedule outpatient clinic, endoscopy and hospital, 4.5-day work week.
• Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
• Board Certification or Eligibility Required. New graduates welcome to apply.
• Many convenient on-site resources including lab, x-ray, imaging center, diabetes center, coumadin clinic, physical therapy and more.
• Clinical research opportunities available.
• Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid malpractice, 401K and profit sharing, generous PTO and more.
• Not J1 or H1b eligible.
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children's museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school systems
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for GASTROENTEROLOGY PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly